Friday, January 28, 2011

On Other Blogs With Great Ideas: Episode 2, The Boon Spoon

In honor of my recent interview for a nanny position with an infant, I just had to blog about this incredibly nifty utensil for feeding little ones. May I present:
The Boon Spoon!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001IJYNMI?tag=22word-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B001IJYNMI&adid=1B96S6RY484X1B36G5WB

Fill it up with baby food, squirt the desired amount onto the spoon, and you're ready to feed. Plus it comes with a cap to make it readily portable.

How I wish at this moment I was able to take that other job and use this crafty little tool. Oh well, there will be other babies to feed in the future. Thought you all should know about it.

I discovered this neat little gadget on another blog I read. This wondermom is currently feeding twins and has two older children. You can see a video of her using it here.

2 comments:

  1. I love Molly! How did you find her? (Just curious... she is an in-real-life friend of mine...met her at church in Erie many moons ago.)

    I'm not sure I can get behind the boon spoon, it kinda grosses me out. Good idea, but just not for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually found her through you! I should've given ou credit. When I used to lurk on your site I stumbled on hers. Been lurking there for a while now.

    As for the spoon. I find the texture and consistency of baby food kinda icky, so anything that contains it works for me! To each her own. :-)

    ReplyDelete