Saturday, December 4, 2010

On Birthdays (nanny.nora edition)


nanny.nora was once a little person too. She was willful. Stubborn. Loud. She liked Cabbage Patch Dolls and Popples. Many times she was scared of sleeping alone in the dark and was often put in the red rocker after church for misbehaving. She had a pink blankey and sucked her thumb. She was little and she was loved.

I am not so little anymore. Today I turn 32. But I still get to play with toys. And be silly. And make mistakes. I'm pretty much the same, only taller.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nora !!

    May this year... all your dreams come true.

    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... what a cutie.

    Happy birthday, my nanny with the mostest. :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww super cute! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete