Friday, March 4, 2011

On Appreciation

If you don't like potty talk, you may want to skip this post. They always said I had a potty mouth... ;-)

RBC just pooped on the potty. (Told you there'd be potty talk! Don't say I didn't warn you.) As I was wiping him he says unprompted:

"Thanks for wiping my bum all the time, Norie."

How cute is that?!? I mean really. I'll be the first to say this is generally a thankless job, but when a 3 year old somehow recognizes the fact that helping him is worth appreciation, well, that just makes my day.

I'll leave the rest of my potty talk for another post on potty training. Right now I want to revel in the fact that I'm helping to raise not only polite but appreciative children.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I keep checking your blog - now new posts - rough week?

    ReplyDelete